Drill 'n Grill Drill 'n Grill

I am thankful that googling 'winnie the pooh patrick warburton' helped me find this again

The color brown The color brown

This is

good shit

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Wtf?

What... the hell? Am I hallucinating? Is this a nightmare?

I don't know why you'd recreate a cartoon shot for shot like this but it's a pretty damn badiful idea :S

Pix Hop Pix Hop

At first I thought it was a little confusing because the graphics are very basic, but when I realized those guys attacking me weren't powerups I realized this game had some good design, and got pretty into it! Nice job!

AbdullahAlsayed responds:

Thanks Ukinojoe, I'm happy that you liked it!

Escape The GOP Room Escape The GOP Room

I loved this game! It reminded me of "Ruff's Bone" for CD-ROM.

I got a bug and couldn't continue but I refreshed and started over and it worked fine that time.

I thought the voices were really funny.

KikiGames responds:

Thanks for not giving up!!! :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

A swell game

Fun game, but it's not like there isn't a billion of these already. I like the store system and the art's real nice looking, but it's just not that original of an idea. Nevertheless it was done well and had me playing for a good while

-Race around the world- -Race around the world-

This is so excellent!

I thought this was a really great song in Castle Crashers, but hearing the full version, and actually, seeing the title, adds a whole dimension to it. I really can't picture anything but a race around the world now.. maybe with the CC guys racing eachother.

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

d

Call her something normal like Michelle

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

holy cow

Remember when I said your art is getting better exponentially? In another year you'll be melting peoples' faces off. This is pretty mind-erasing, I want to live on that ox's back.

snowkid snowkid

Frosty the Snowman

Was Jolly and happy and all like B)