View Profile Ukinojoe

67 Movie Reviews

I am thankful that googling 'winnie the pooh patrick warburton' helped me find this again

This is

good shit

Wtf?

What... the hell? Am I hallucinating? Is this a nightmare?

I don't know why you'd recreate a cartoon shot for shot like this but it's a pretty damn badiful idea :S

22 Game Reviews

At first I thought it was a little confusing because the graphics are very basic, but when I realized those guys attacking me weren't powerups I realized this game had some good design, and got pretty into it! Nice job!

AbdullahAlsayed responds:

Thanks Ukinojoe, I'm happy that you liked it!

I loved this game! It reminded me of "Ruff's Bone" for CD-ROM.

I got a bug and couldn't continue but I refreshed and started over and it worked fine that time.

I thought the voices were really funny.

KikiGames responds:

Thanks for not giving up!!! :)

A swell game

Fun game, but it's not like there isn't a billion of these already. I like the store system and the art's real nice looking, but it's just not that original of an idea. Nevertheless it was done well and had me playing for a good while

1 Audio Review

This is so excellent!

I thought this was a really great song in Castle Crashers, but hearing the full version, and actually, seeing the title, adds a whole dimension to it. I really can't picture anything but a race around the world now.. maybe with the CC guys racing eachother.

4 Art Reviews

d

Call her something normal like Michelle

holy cow

Remember when I said your art is getting better exponentially? In another year you'll be melting peoples' faces off. This is pretty mind-erasing, I want to live on that ox's back.

Frosty the Snowman

Was Jolly and happy and all like B)

Joe @Ukinojoe