Very soon I am going to start working on another movie, but I haven't decided what it'll be yet. I get the best inspiration from movies that I take and make parodies with, but I don't know if the next thing I make will be a parody. I appreciate the requests and I might do some of the movies people have mentioned, but there's no way I'd do them all, mostly from lack of interest in the movie and how hard it is to parody. Here's a few I hear alot:
1. Speed Racer: I didn't see the movie, I didn't really have much interest in seeing it, I'm sure it'd make a hilarious parody, but my main problem with it is that I could never do a parody of Speed Racer that would be funnier than that episode of Dexter's Lab making fun of it.
2. Kung Fu Panda: I really don't get why people ask about this one. I haven't seen this one either, but I don't get why it should be parodied. The movie is supposed to be funny, right? Making a parody of something that's already funny (or even if it sucks, it's TRYING to be funny) is like MAD Magazine's territory.
3. The Incredible Hulk: I'm not a big Hulk fan, but this one might happen. If the movie is halfway decent like Iron Man, I'll probably get some inspiration from it.
4. WALL-E: I don't parody movies if they're FUCKING AWESOME like I'm anticipating this to be.
5. The Happening: NOT HAPPENING
6. The Chronicles of Narnia: I didn't see the first Narnia so probably not. Even so, the title is SO easy to convert to that parody voice I do. "The Chrodicles of Dardia: Pridse Caspiad!"
7.The Dark Knight: No comment, wink wink.
That's about the most frequent ones. I've heard alot of suggestions, but I'll probably try and be unexpected and surprising about it. So anyway, thanks for the ideas, and till next time, RAWCK ON, NG